LAFORGE has for over 25 years been the leading supplier of front hitch systems in North America.
FLEXIMASS® by LAFORGE is a patented ballasting system that is mainly designed for the rear 3-point hitch, but can also be used on a front 3-point hitch in situations where a lot of weight is required.
FLEXIMASS® production requires a facility with modern equipment and a skilled work force for precision manufacturing of tools for 21st century farming. Our factory in Cedar Falls Iowa is the perfect fit, says Lars Paulsson, Vice President and General Manager, and we are proud to be able to serve our customers in USA, Canada and Mexico with FLEXIMASS® from this facility. It greatly enhances the delivery time and response to the market.
The idea behind FLEXIMASS® is to replace wheel weights with a more efficient system that also is easy to attach and detach. Some advantages of FLEXIMASS® compared to wheel weights are;
- Much shorter time required for attaching and detaching
- No tools required for attaching and detaching
- The weights are more efficient because they are carried behind the wheel axle (or in front in the case of a front 3-point hitch)
- The weights are stationary, so no need to waste energy to accelerate and retard their movement.
- Eliminating wheel weights improves the performance of the tires with less power hop.
- Eliminating wheel weights puts less stress on transmissions, differentials, and brakes.
The basic FLEXIMASS® system allows for the use of the rear drawbar for pulling implements. The 2-stage FLEXIMASS® replaces the rear quick-coupler, allowing the use of the draft links and the rear 3-point hitch.
Visit www.fronthitch.com for more information.