Hawk Aerial, a drone services and supply company dedicated to harnessing new technology to reduce labor costs and improve business information, today announces the availability of the CropHawk350, both for sale as a package of periodic crop monitoring and report services for the agricultural industry. The solution offers a cost-effective alternative to current options by incorporating drone technology to minimize the cost of aerial services.
The CropHawk350 Solution provides the following options:
Equipment purchase package
- Ready-to-fly, turn-key, integrated drone system for NDVI crop health analysis
- Simple, reliable, easy to use
- Entry-level pricing provides unmatched value
- Reliable and tested technology, based on widely deployed DJI Phantom 2 airframe
- High-quality Tetracam ADC Micro Multispectral sensor
Contracted Flight Services
- Periodic crop overflight options (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Comprehensive report per overflight (NDVI map, diagnostic, and problem targeting)
"The U.S. agricultural industry has become the most productive in the world by harnessing new technologies to reduce costs and improve yields," said Hawk Aerial CEO Kevin Gould. "CropHawk350 continues this trend, reducing scouting and monitoring costs. With our high-quality sensors, we can provide advanced reporting that is especially well suited to high value, moderate acreage fruit, vegetable, and nut crops."
Hawk Aerial is a member of a small group of groundbreaking drone companies given a Section 333 Exemption, thereby granted FAA authorization to fly civil unmanned aerial vehicle systems. With this exemption, Hawk Aerial is able to legally provide drone services to all growers.
The CropHawk350 solution is available exclusively through Hawk Aerial.