Tough field conditions require tough tillage tools. The new Case IH True-Tandem 375 disk harrow — featuring a pull frame with heavy-walled tubing, a spring-cushioned hitch, 24-inch Earth Metal® blades and a new mounted TigerPaw™ Crumbler® option — delivers a new standard for ruggedness and agronomics.
The new Case IH True-Tandem™ 375 disk harrow gives farmers a flexible year-round tillage tool for a wide range of soil types and moisture conditions.
“Saturated soils and heavy, stubborn crop residue this year have reminded producers about the importance of crop residue management and soil tilth,” said Chris Lursen, Case IH Tillage marketing manager. “Our new True-Tandem 375 disk harrow helps improve soil tilth on every front, from crop residue management to reduced surface compaction and thorough soil mixing.”
Case IH Agronomic Design helps make the True-Tandem 375 the best-in-class multipurpose tandem disk, Lursen said. Building on the legacy of Case IH True-Tandem design, blades in the rear gangs track between the blades on the front gangs for a true full-width cut, leaving no uncut gaps. That’s important, whether slicing through crop residue in the fall or taking out an early weed flush before spring planting.
The True-Tandem 375 gives producers a flexible year-round tillage tool for a wide range of soil types and moisture conditions. Best of all, it offers flexibility without sacrificing durability. Features that ramp up the ruggedness and versatility of the True-Tandem 375 include:
- 24-inch, crimp center Earth Metal blades that are formulated using a special steel alloy as well as a proprietary process, and have proven to be stronger and more durable than other blades
- New rollable blade options for those markets desiring that sharpening technique
- Disk blade concavity options to match the needs of the operation:
- Shallow concavity blades on the front gang with standard concavity blades on the rear gang allow for higher ground speeds, more productivity and better ground penetration
- Standard concavity blades on the front and rear allow for maximum soil and residue mixing for improved soil tilth
- An 18-degree gang angle matched to the blade concavity for thorough soil mixing and level seed bed finishing without excessive compaction
- Extended frame that provides ruggedness, balance and more stability in the field
- Heavy-wall tubing and pull frame engineered for reliability across nearly any terrain
- A spring-cushioned front tongue “perfect hitch” clevis for added durability
- A high flotation, stubble-resistant tire option for greater productivity
- A new optional, hydraulically adjustable TigerPaw Crumbler rolling reel or spring pressure applied coil-tine harrow to help produce more-uniform clod sizing and residue distribution
The Case IH True-Tandem™ 375 disk harrow paired with the Case IH Steiger® 620 Quadtrac® tractor gives producers a powerful seed-bed-prep combination.
“Our emphasis on delivering agronomic advantages really shines in the True-Tandem 375,” Lursen added. “It provides better residue cutting, sizing and distribution into the soil. Yet, it accomplishes that with a smoother finish out the back for a high-quality seed bed.”
The True-Tandem is available in working widths from 22 to 37 feet so producers can choose a size to match most tractors. Producers can use it alone or in combination with other types of tillage operations to achieve soil conditions for uniform crop emergence and development.
“Since the 1970s, Case IH has led the industry in tandem-disk technology,” Lursen said. “With its flexibility and durability, the new True-Tandem 375 can enhance the tillage program for nearly any size and type of operation.”
For more information, visit your local Case IH dealer or caseih.com.