Case IH has announced seamless data transfer capabilities between its Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) Connect™ farm management system and six new major service providers, including popular farm management system AgDNA®.
Users of AFS Connect will have the ability to share their agronomic data from their management portal directly to and from these third-party service providers. Depending on the options offered by the provider, these producers may elect to share yield data, guidance lines and much more from any computer or tablet connected to the internet. In return, the service providers will have the capability to send resulting prescriptions and analysis.
“These new service providers, along with the AFS Connect data-sharing functionality, will provide producers a secure way to transfer agronomic data between their machines and their trusted advisers,” said Chris Dempsey, Case IH AFS marketing manager. “As producers seek more actionable data to make better decisions, this will give them the flexibility to work with their preferred providers.”
These new service providers build on the Case IH network of existing API providers, including My Farm Manager™ web platform from Decisive Farming, Encirca® services from DuPont Pioneer, AgStudio® software from MapShots, Onsite technologies from AgIntegrated and Trimble Connected Farm®.
“Expanding data sharing providers is the highest priority for Case IH; we plan to establish and announce a number of similar data-sharing agreements throughout 2018 and beyond,” Dempsey said. “We are strategically adding these connections to answer the demand from our customers in all regions to provide the right solutions where needed.
Here’s a brief synopsis of the connected service providers:
- AgDNA is a cloud-based mobile application and web platform designed to empower farmers with the ability to make informed decisions about their entire farming operation. The comprehensive enterprise-level farm management platform includes farm planning, inventory management, agronomic insights, equipment optimization and field-level financial reports. AgDNA provides actionable insights to increase yield, lower operating costs and maximize farm profitability on every acre.
- Advantage Acre is a web-based digital platform from AgReliant Genetics that provides a comprehensive suite of technologies that bring together three foundational elements of farming: seed, soil and weather. The platform combines AgReliant Genetics’ expansive knowledge of its seed products with innovative functional soil mapping technology, advanced weather forecasting, variable rate planting and nitrogen recommendations to provide field-by-field, acre-by-acre seed recommendations that maximize yield potential. The platform allows farmers to record and access information to better plan for the season ahead, apply the plans they’ve created in-season and assess their performance at the end of the year.
- AgWorks, a provider of top-tier agronomy software tools for 25 years, offers AgOS, a comprehensive agronomy solution. AgOS connects operations, crop planning, scouting, mapping, compliance and grower access into one operational system to drive continuity, accuracy and efficiency. The company also offers HighQ, an analytics and decision support system, to manage data and provide actionable reports that enable growers to make more profitable and environmentally sound decisions.
- FieldReveal is a turn-key precision farming and data management system designed specifically for ag retailers to work with growers to maximize profitability by creating best management decisions across every acre. This is done through a cloud-based software package with capabilities that include patented processes for virtual reality fertility and seed management, multi-hybrid seed management, wireless transfer and much more. With 15 years of experience, FieldReveal makes it easy for agronomists to help growers feel confident about each year’s crop input decisions.
- FS Advanced Information Services (AIS) is a web-enabled and OnSite-connected platform that the GROWMARK System utilizes for site-specific recommendations, management and analysis. GROWMARK is an agricultural cooperative providing agronomy, energy, facility planning, and logistics products and services, as well as grain marketing and risk management services in more than 40 states and Ontario, Canada.
- I.F.A.R.M. (Information for Agricultural Resource Management) provides a customized cloud-based precision ag software for managing farm operations, including data management, field mapping, data analysis, fertilizer applications/recommendations, zone management, and soil/plant-tissue work orders and dispatch. It currently serves retail fertilizer dealers, independent retail dealers, co-ops, consultant and agronomy groups, farm managers, growers and ag educational facilities.