The new Fendt Track Tractor 943 Vario MT won the treasured award “Machine of the Year 2018” in the Category XXL Tractors.
As a result of the votes cast by an independent expert committee, AGCO was once again one of the most successful manufacturers at Agritechnica 2017 by way of the number of innovation awards received.
“Winning these significant awards is a testament to our continued commitment to deliver high-tech solutions for farmers feeding the world,” said Martin Richenhagen, Chairman, President, and CEO, AGCO Corporation. “AGCO’s significant investment in research and development enables our brands to develop these award-winning innovations and technologies and we are proud that the industry and our customers recognize us for this commitment.”
AGCO received the following awards:
- Tractor of the Year 2018: Valtra Versu T254 SmartTouch
- Tractor of the Year 2018 Best Design: Valtra Versu T254 SmartTouch
- Tractor of the Year 2018 Best of Specialised – Fendt 211 V Vario
- Tractor of the Year 2018 Finalist: Massey Ferguson 5709 Dyna 4
- Tractor of the Year 2018 Finalist: Massey Ferguson 3710
- Tractor of the Year 2018 Finalist: Valtra A114
- Machine of the Year Combine Harvester: Fendt & Massey Ferguson IDEAL
- Machine of the Year Audience Choice Award: Fendt & Massey Ferguson IDEAL
- Machine of the Year Tractor Upper Class Tractor: Valtra T Series
- Machine of the Year Tractor XXL: Fendt 900 Vario MT
- DLG Agritechnica Silver Innovation Awards: Fendt & Massey Ferguson IDEAL Combine Harvester, Fendt VarioPull System, Fendt e100 Vario, Fendt MARS/Xaver Mobile Agricultural Robot Swarms, AGCO agrirouterTM, GSI FlexWave Grain Silo Unloading System
- Agrarmarketing Prize 2017, Finalist: Fendt IDEAL advertising campaign